Windesheim is one of the best universities of applied sciences in the Netherlands, known for its personal approach, small classes (15-20 students).
With a total of 27,500 thousand students, it is a large university but it manages to know all its students personally.
Their bachelor's degrees are accredited by the NVAO, the Accreditation Organization of the Netherlands. The NVAO is a quality assurance agency that ensures the quality of higher education in the Netherlands, expertly and independently.
Windesheim is also a university that actively responds to societal developments and continually anticipates labor market opportunities, with innovative courses. Such as Global Project and Change Management. The university is very attentive to the needs and potential of each individual.
Three-year degree courses (Bachelor)
Global Project and Change Management (award winning program)
1. Rank 2 best 'Applied' University in the Netherlands
2. Accommodation available
3. Personal approach: They know their students
4. They work with small classes.
5. Practice orientation (many projects with companies and internships
6. Strong attention to the development of personal skills.